Pages

Robin's Nest

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Look at what we saw today at my dad's house.



My dad put that mirror up there so we could see what the robin had in her nest. The kids started jumping up and down for joy. It was pretty neat if I do say so myself.



There's nothing better than seeing something for yourself...well, except for maybe touching it...but the mama was keeping a pretty good eye on us, and since we didn't want her to abandon her nest, we went inside to watch from a distance.

Pretty good stuff!

2 comments:

LilRedJo said...

OH! That is REALLY neat!!! We've had a lovely couple(birds of course), finding sticks, twigs, etc., in our yard all day today!

Rebecca said...

Yeah, we came home and I was hoping that there might just happen to be one in our tree too!:)

Post a Comment