Pages

SchoolRoom

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Well, it isn't finished, but everything is at least put away. I don't have much up on the walls yet, but we can work in here...

View from the doorway


One side of the storage closet...yes, I went a little label happy...


The reading corner...the kids have named it "Fort A~" (insert our last name here:)


The fun stuff...again...a little label happy...


I now have my dining room back! Wahoo! Maybe I can actually USE my kitchen countertops now...we shall see. If this doesn't work, I've already decided, we're moving!

2 comments:

LilRedJo said...

Wow! Looks terrific. I'm jealous. We don't have a schoolroom:( Btw, I love labels. They make me happy;)

Anonymous said...

How great to have a school room! I'm looking forward to finishing our basement and moving some things down there. I'm just not sure what to do for shelving/storage. I have a feeling I may want to move too! LOL!

Post a Comment