Pages

Our Educational Priorities

Monday, June 22, 2009

As I am in the middle of reviewing goals and planning for this next year, I have not been writing as much as I would like to about our day to day activities. I hope to change that soon. Until then, I thought that I would share something Ben made for me at the beginning of last year. (I had planned to put some pretty dried flowers on it...ah well, someday...) It is up in our kitchen and will continue to be, for as long as we have children at home. It sums up our educational goals and helps to remind us of our priorities.


I really like the English Standard Version which says
"For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge..."
Knowledge is the supplement not the number one goal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cool! As I am sitting at the table doing that exact thing - planning next year - that was so encouraging! I sure enjoy reading you posts!

Vanessa

Unknown said...

Excellent priorities!!!

Post a Comment