Pages

Our Lifestyle of Learning - 90 Day Bible Challenge

Tuesday, June 9, 2009


If you are a homeschooler who has not heard of Our Lifestyle of Learning, please, go check it out! It is a fairly new online homeschooling community that has been a great encouragement to me. There are so many experienced moms there to answer questions, encourage, and give ideas.

Right now, there are about 30 different groups that you can plug into,,,depending upon your interest, and I just started a summer group - The 90 Day Bible Challenge.


If you would like to read the Bible cover to cover in 90 days, we are starting June 15th and would love to have you join in! I'm looking forward to the fellowship and ACCOUNTABILITY to help me finish this challenge.

There are even reading plans for kids of all ages, so they can join in too. Talk about a summer reading program!

If you aren't a homeschooler, please grab the information in the sidebar and join with me! Don't forget to email me so I can link to you!

Looking forward to growing in Him this summer,

8 comments:

Paulina said...

Hi, first time here, found your blog thanks to Carisa's 1+1+1=1 blog. I'm very interested and excited in your bible challenge so I'm looking forward to it.
Let me introduce myself, I'm Paulina, I'm 23, live in Juarez, Mexico. Single, Engineer student but I've always been very interested in Child Education and lately Homeschooling.

paulinalv@gmail.com

Paul and DeeDee said...

I just found your blog through 1+1+1=1 and I would love to join your bible challenge. My kids are toddlers so I don't homeschool though.

Suzanne said...

Hi!
I also just linked here from 1+1+1=1 and am feeling determined to read my Bible by the time my son turns 5 in September! I actually attended my first homeschool fair today after toying with the idea of keeping my kiddos home to teach them here. What FANTASTIC things there are out there!!! Can't wait to check out the blog mentioned before and to begin my time with the Lord! Thanks for blogging!!!

Stacy said...

I would love to join too! I am also a homeschooling mom of 2 boys and I would love to do this with them as well. Thank you!

Holly said...

i am very interested! I have really been hungry for God's word lately...man it would be great to just read through it and get a great overview and then go back and really soak it in. I also heard about you from 1+1+1=1...Your blog looks really interesting! I am a homeschooling mommy of 3 boys, ages 4, 2, and 1 :)

ealfieri said...

Please add me to your daily reading challenge this summer. My 7 yr old will join us, if I can get the kids' link from you. Thanks for the encouragement and challenge.
Ealfieri@comcast.net

Chasing Pure Simplicity said...

I did the Bible cover-to-cover with my Disciple group, over the course of nine months, not 90 days! Can't wait for the challenge!

Maree Johnson said...

This sounds like a great challenge for me. To read the bible in 90 days!! Wow, I hope I can keep up!

Post a Comment