Pages

Busyness

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Well, the first weekend after our first full week of school turned out to be a busy one.  The Boys and Ben went on their first scout trip along with their Grandpa.


Judah was NOT happy to be left behind.
The boys ready to go & Nate ready for me to STOP taking pictures! 

I am being promised a blog post by Ben on the entire trip, so more pictures/details to come!

I took Harper to her first book club meeting with her friends Saturday morning, and The Girls, Judah, my brother, and I went to a Drillers baseball game Saturday night.  

The littles with the Library Mascot during the Drillers Library Night Baseball Game. 
With Hornsby the Driller mascot.
We even threw in Square Dancing Lessons on Sunday afternoon for good measure.

Sweet picture of Grandma teaching the girls to line dance.  

I think all the kids had a fabulous time over the weekend, but I know when this evening came and we (being Ben and I) had to finish planning/grading to get ready for the upcoming week, we were T.I.R.E.D.  However, come tomorrow morning, we will be glad we did!

~Blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment