Pages

Today

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The first meeting of CHEER (Christian Home Educators Encouragement Resource) is tonight and I somehow found myself on the greeting team.  Sooooo not my thing, and it is going to be a long night so I thought I would blog before I forgot.

Just some shots/thoughts from today:

Working my way out of a job :)
Quinn begs to be the science teacher.  I must say, he's very good at it.  I stayed in the room to make sure things went smoothly and everything that I wanted taught got covered, but he did a FABULOUS job!


Totally staged.
Once I started snapping pictures they decided to pose for this one.


Experiment #3
General Science Module 1 Experiment 3

Experiment #3 part 2.
I think Nate is really enjoying the experiments, and I am incredibly impressed with his independent attitude.  Good on you Nate!

Oh, and Harper, you are sitting here as I write this and I am SOOOO PROUD of you! (Just in case you think I don't tell you enough ;)

Well, I'm off to say hello, shake hands, and smile until my face falls off. :))))))))))




No comments:

Post a Comment