Pages

Schedule Planning

Sunday, August 5, 2012

A lot of work goes into planning our school year.  I will go into various aspects as the mood hits me, but this is what we did this weekend in anticipation of starting school tomorrow.


It is our daily (Mon-Thurs) schedule.  Every post-it is 30 minutes and we are trying to fit everything that needs doing into what looks like a crazy day.  I'm very thankful that our new Co-Op will be handling some of the subjects or I would probably be huddled into the fetal position at the end of week one if I had to add ONE MORE THING to this monster.


That said, this was a very good way for me to 'see' my day and squeeze in rest times, reading times, and just plain margin into our daily lives while attempting to reach our school goals.


Eventually our table filled and my excel work began, thus creating a pretty little color coded schedule of what we are all supposed to be doing.  Works for us, and the kids had a hand in planning their day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment