Pages

Totally Terrific Tuesday

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I love days like this one.  School work finished, meals cooked, laundry is caught up, AND we made cookies that we decorated.  Not exactly sure how all that happened, but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth.  Praise God for a Totally Terrific Tuesday.

Diligence = Awesomeness
OOOOooooo...a closer view.

Look Judah!
Are they finished yet?
How much longer?


Finally finished!

The fun stuff!
I love this one.
YUUUUMMMM!
And just to top it all off, I found this in my grading pile today.  I especially like number 10.  Funny :)


Plus, the boys went canoeing again tonight, and when they came home, the younger kids got a chance to test out Zoology Experiment #2 on Dad.  Jello testing:  Right up his alley.  We learned that humans, unlike dogs, depend upon their sight equally as well or even greater than their sense of smell.  Great ending to a fun day.

Smiling Tonight :)

2 comments:

Ben said...

What a cool post. Love the pictures. And I'm honored to be the guinea pig for such yummy science experiments

Unknown said...

Very cool. But I'm not sure why you can't LOOK at gift horse in the mouth? I thought we weren't supposed to KICK them in the mouth? ;-) Anyways, just had to tease, mostly due to my jealousy of such an AWESOME day! Post something for September!!

Post a Comment