Pages

First Day of HHE

Friday, August 17, 2012

I wish I had stopped to take more pictures.  It was a flurry of planning, packing, loading, unloading, and gearing up to get us ready and out the door for our first day of co-op.  I'm not going to lie, it was tiring, but I think it was TOTALLY worth it.  All the kids enjoyed their first day and the boys came home saying that Writing was their favorite class.  Praise God!  That is a HUGE praise!  As we get used to everything I will take more pictures to add on here along with class descriptions, but for now, I am just INCREDIBLY thankful to have this new co-op!

I did manage to snap this ONE picture toward the end of the day.  It is no coincidence that this is the Drama room.

He said that he was teaching about Jesus.  ~LOVE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment