Pages

Newness

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I love it.  Everything is still new.  Books, supplies, attitudes.  New.  Hope it lasts ;)


General Science Experiment Number One Begins.  Exciting! Too bad he didn't feel the same way about the lab report!

Ben surprised me by making these nifty little posters of some of our household rules that we repeat ALL.  THE.  TIME.

The hard to see bottom rule is:  Schoolwork + Clean Room = Computer/TV


And finally, while the boys were at Scouts last night I made the clock in system that they imagined.  They wanted a Velcro clock in/clock out and they also wanted badges to wear like their dad.  Right now they are just simple pics (You know, in case I forget who's who :) but who knows what they will end up being.  I remember using a badge with Sonora in kindergarten for all sorts of things.  We're limited only by our imaginations.  Oh, and time.  And energy.  But, besides those, the sky's the limit.
~Hopeful

1 comment:

Ben said...

That is AWESOME! Love the pic of Nate w/ goggles doing the science experiment. Plus, I wish my badge was that cool!

Post a Comment